The Saintsbone Society has long protected the living in New Orleans. The last surviving member, Winifred DeLaporte, has been found dead. Because of your ancestry, you will have to become Saintsbone, the only thing stopping the spirit world from opening up for good and merging with the world of the living. Explore the French Quarter, meet ghosts, solve puzzles, and save us all from chaos... or embrace it.
Event Dates and Times
The Saintsbone experience is a limited-run event that will be held from September 20th to November 2nd with shows on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 PM.
Tickets go on sale soon, follow Escape My Room on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 504-335-0042.
The Saintsbone experience costs $45/person.
Frequently Asked Questions
- This experience consists of 5 groups of up to 6 guests each. Groups larger than 6 people will need to choose more than one ancestor group, and groups with less than 6 people may be grouped together with others.
- Each event will happen rain or shine. No refunds for inclement weather.
- All attendees must be adults, age 21 and up.
- Walk-ins are not allowed. Please purchase tickets at least one hour in advance.
- Visibly intoxicated guests will not be permitted to participate, and will not receive a refund. If you’ve had too much to drink, you may not have the ability to solve the puzzles.
- Expect the experience to last 2.5 hours and to walk approximately 1 mile.
Explore the French Quarter by joining the Saintsbone Society.
Can you save us from chaos?