Greetings investigators, we’re excited to open the doors to Escape My Room once again. We have taken into consideration local, state and national health guidelines to ensure the safety of guests and DeLaporte family members alike.
We think escape rooms can be one of the safest forms of live entertainment, but please be aware that any public place carries an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. We are following CDC guidelines to make the DeLaporte home as safe and enjoyable as possible.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Escape My Room you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Changes We've Made
- All escape rooms are private. You will never be in the same room with other guests.
- Staggered schedule. We stagger the start times of all rooms to eliminate contact in common spaces between groups. During booking, you may see multiple experiences starting at the same time. Once you make a booking for one of the rooms, the other options at that same time will be blocked.
- Limited guest-staff interaction. Staff will still communicate with you as needed and be on-site in case any problems arise.
- Masks are highly recommended in all indoor spaces, but they are not required.
- One-way hallways. Please follow all signs.
- Walk-ins are not allowed. If you’d like to book an experience that starts in less than 30 minutes, call us first to make sure we have space.
- Multiple hand-sanitizer stations. Please use it often.
- No guest costumes provided. We encourage you to come dressed in your own
- Enhanced cleaning of all high-touch surfaces in between groups with disinfectants recommended by the CDC.
What We Ask of You
Wear a mask.
Wearing a mask in all indoor areas is highly recommended. We have disposable masks available at our entrance for anyone who’d like to wear one.
Be on time.
In order to limit interaction between guests and to make sure we have enough time for enhanced sanitation procedures, we require that you be no more than 5 minutes early or 5 minutes late.
Arrive with your entire group.
Arrive with your entire group to ensure you never come into contact with other groups.
Contact us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Contact us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. We will reschedule your group or issue a refund.
* Please note that we share a public restroom with a dine-in restaurant.
Travel through history to help the DeLaporte Family.
Can you escape in time?Buy tickets